Job Description / Responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering, and logical design of a software product by working with internal and external customers.
- Gather business requirements from Product Owners/Stakeholders create user stories and work closely with technology teams to create system requirements.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current products and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business needs.
- Responsible for the creation of various artifacts such as use cases, data flow and process flows for specific features within a project release
- Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress
- Utilize established project standards, procedures, and quality objectives
- Conduct project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program expectations∙
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Lead the release planning and set expectations for the delivery of targeted stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product. Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Be updated with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Desired Candidate Profile
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Thorough understanding of financial processes and financial statements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills and influencing skills.
- Competence in writing reports and making presentations to highlight the effect of changes you made
- The ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements
- BFSI knowledge – an advantage
- Experience with overseas customers.
- Willingness to travel to client site for Implementation / Discussion etc.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to match between customer functional requirements and application system options/functionalities in an efficient way.
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/computer science
Minimum Experience: 5+ years
*Remote working and traveling to our Vashi office as needed
Job Category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)