Job Description / Responsibilities
• Regular interaction with clients and understating their expectations.
• Convert client’s requirements into simple documentation which can go as input for the development team.
• Travel: Candidate must have a valid passport & willing to travel overseas.
• Planning and monitoring.
• Assisting with the business case.
• Eliciting requirements.
• Requirements organization.
• Translating and simplifying requirements.
• Requirements management and communication.
• Requirements analysis.
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
• Business case development.
• Modeling techniques and methods.
BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA
Minimum Experience: 5+ Years