Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
2. Problem-solving attitude and ability to quickly grasp knowledge about our product/services.
3. Excellent time management skills and should be able to adhere to defined SLAs.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills that include good professional behavior along with patience and competence to handle work pressure.
5. Flexibility in work and should be a team player.
6. Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
7. Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
8. Maintains customer relationships by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
9. Ability to multitask and coordinate with different teams including technical teams to help with customer queries.
10. Update and maintain all internal trackers and other documentation.
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Maximum Experience: 3 Years