Job Description / Responsibilities
- Planned, strategize, and execute online product promotion campaigns through social media channels, PPC, SEO and email marketing channels.
- Responsible for online customer acquisitions through SEO, Paid Search (PPC), and Social Media Campaigns
- Managing the content/creatives on the website ensuring that the creative requirements are met and lead generation is achieved through online channels.
- Prepare internal reports and prepare a plan to improve key metrics based on the website traffic reports
- Plan and organize webinars and email marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Optimizing paid search, display, and remarketing campaigns on a regular basis to increase leads and conversions for achieving the expected growth in business
- Lead the execution of brand digital campaigns, strategies, and advertising programs
- Responsible for traffic, leads, and conversions through various online campaigns
- Monitor competitive landscape for various products and gather ideas for product promotion
- Track and analyze website traffic reports using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and adopt them as required
Desired Candidate Profile
- Basic/ Technical must have: Product Marketing, App Marketing, Analytics, SEO, SEM, Campaign
- Management, CRM and Database Management, Paid Marketing
- Additional: Knowledge of fundamental marketing principles, content writing and
- editing, graphic design, lead generation
- Any Graduate, Digital Marketing Certified professionals
Minimum Experience: 3+ years
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote