Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for products.
2. Develop business plans, long-term objectives, and sales pipeline.
3. Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups
4. Independently identify and acquire new customers, in addition to upselling to an existing customer base in close cooperation with partners or directly.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for talented and passionate Individuals who will contribute to the sales organization and to the ultimate success of IRIS’s Business Goals. We are looking for a professional with 5+ years of sales experience who has pitched to the CXO level positions of mid to large-scale enterprises. Hard core sales experience & stint in the Financial, Tech, IT, and ITES Industry is an added advantage.
• Customer-centric approach with prior experience interfacing with large enterprises & Banks
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Selling experience to large and medium Enterprise customers
• High energy levels
• Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
Minimum Experience: 5 yrs
Maximum Experience: 6 yrs