Brief about the role
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Lead core HR processes across products (performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions).
- Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions to their client group.
- Partner with Learning & Development to work on value-added programs in areas of training, development, and job performance.
- Other responsibilities as mutually decided from time to time
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Job Category: HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)