Job Description / Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our team. The Product Manager will be responsible for leading the development and execution of our product strategy and roadmap.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and marketing, to drive product development and launch.
You will also be responsible for analyzing market trends, gathering customer feedback, and defining product requirements.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in product management, with a proven ability to deliver successful products to market. You should have excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and drive change within the organization.
- Develop and execute a product strategy and roadmap that aligns with company goals and objectives
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products on time and on budget
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics to track progress and identify areas for improvement
- Act as a product evangelist to internal and external stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong experience as a product manager of a SaaS software product
- You’re an excellent communicator who can speak the language of engineering, data, design, and operations and can influence cross-functionally for effective collaboration
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Expert-level UX skills, including a deep understanding of the principles of good UX
- You are able to take ideas from brainstorming and mock-up stages to clear execution and impact
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- You bring experience with agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Marketing)
- You possess strong skills in both qualitative and quantitative data analysis, with a passion for turning insights into action
- You have a passion for building amazing user experiences to drive significant business impact
What to Expect at IRIS Business
- You’ll learn how to make big progress by focusing on the long term but executing in short spurts
- You’ll have no limits in expressing your creativity to drive the vision of the product
- You’ll enhance your visual thinking capabilities and make our customer’s lives simpler
- You’ll learn how to build products serving global enterprises helping them comply with complex mandates
- You’ll be part of a mission to make compliance and transparency simpler for global companies
- You’ll have opportunities to utilize your creativity to push the envelope and solve real compliance problems
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Maximum Experience: 6 years