Job Description / Responsibilities
This role is part of the Delivery organization and will be responsible for products/features developed/enhanced by the company. The responsibility includes identifying the customer needs and also meeting the larger business objectives of the product/feature. The person needs to direct the stakeholders and development team to turn the vision into reality.
- The primary job of the program manager would be to ensure the timely delivery of the project/product. Manage client expectations, create MIS reports, manage project risk, and make project presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a good hang on Java/MS Stack and be able to validate designs
- Work with partners and vendors to deliver the complete solution.
- Participate in the discussions of the technical solution, in connection with the Customer, Business Analyst, and solution architecture. Need to make sure the team is implementing the same agreed design
- Work with internal department heads to get the required resources (human, financial, and material). Work with HR to hire team members required
- Assist the business analyst, customer, and technical team in the respective phases of projects
- Oversee the maintenance activities and participate in the training of the user
- PMP certification
Desired Candidate Profile
- Define, lead, and coordinate the work by the cost and deadline requirements of the project
- Ensure the quality of the IT developments and the solution delivered in compliance with internal standards in force and associated performance
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance frameworks or standards like XBRL/SDMX will have the advantage
- Should be open to travel for a short duration of time (3-4 weeks at one time)
- Should have good communication skills.
Minimum Experience: 10+ years
*Remote working and travel to our Vashi office as needed.
Job Category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote