Job Description / Responsibilities
- We are currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer that:
- Design, develop, test, and debug moderately complex software solutions
- Enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity
- Has a good understanding of the business application
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation
- Demonstrates software to the stakeholders
- Design and build prototype applications as required.
- As a senior developer, we are also looking for tech leadership skills to support and guide members of a team as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expert-level programming knowledge using Angular12 and above
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and design.
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of reading/writing XML/JSON/CSV documents.
- Knowledge of reading and writing web services (REST Full)/APIs.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Web/Application Servers & Hosting
- DevOps work using Azure or AWS
- Hosting using Docker/Containers
- Storage and events using MongoDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis/NoSQL
- Continuous development and deployment using tools like GitHub, Jenkins, etc.
- Engineering degree holders, MCA or Postgraduate diploma holders.
Minimum Experience: 4 years
*Remote working and travel to our Vashi office as needed.
Job Category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)