Job Description / Responsibilities
- Candidate should have the ability to analyze problems and come up with solutions.
- Candidate should have prior experience in managing technology teams.
- Candidate should be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick on the feet.
- Candidates should possess a never-stop-learning attitude and be ready for challenges.
- Candidate should have a positive attitude.
- Candidate should be able to provide solutions considering customer and market requirements.
- Candidate should be able to work in a highly dynamic work environment.
- In case of anything critical, the candidate should be available and flexible to solve the problem.
- Candidate should have the ability to grasp new technology.
- Responsible for the geo-line or feature requests assigned to you and the team.
- Manage a team of developers.
- Ensuring that the product deliverables are met both with quality and in a timely manner.
- Provide an on-time response and stick with our SLA policy.
- Debug the code and discover issues.
- Coordinate with the developers to find out the cause of the issues.
- Write simple, efficient code and review it thoroughly.
- Should be able to work in agile mode.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should be a team player with stellar technology, team management, and communication skills.
- WEB API
- .NET Core
- Engineering degree, MCA, or Post graduate diploma holders.
Minimum Experience: 4 years
Maximum Experience: 10 years
Job Category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surat or Vashi-Navi Mumbai