Job Description / Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering, and logical design of a software product by
- working with internal and external customers.
- Gather business requirements from Product Owners/Stakeholders create user stories and
- work closely with technology teams to create system requirements.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current
- products and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business
- Responsible for the creation of various artifacts such as use cases, data flow, and process
- flows for specific features within a project release
- Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality
- objectives, including metrics for assessing progress
- Utilize established project standards, procedures, and quality objectives
- Conduct project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the
- Lead the release planning and set expectations for the delivery of targeted stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful team completion of
- Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product. Follow our
- competitors and the industry.
- Be updated with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent oral, and written communication and influencing skills
Candidates from Regulatory Reporting, Capital Market, Financial Accounting domain background, XBRL SDMX, and ISO 20022 are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field. ∙
Minimum Experience: 10+ years
Job Category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)