Job Description / Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Create relevant databases and target prospective clients and partners.
- Engage prospects, present IRIS solutions, and perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Be prepared to actively engage prospects, and be prepared to travel.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Forecast, track sales metrics, and budgets, and provide regular performance reports to the Business Head and Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A self-motivated person with a love of sales, that will give their all to exceed goals and develop their career dreams.
- Customer-focused, outgoing individual that can build rapport easily, no matter what situation.
- A good listener with strong empathy skills, who can tune into customers and anticipate their needs.
- Someone who loves to collaborate has strong business ethics and phenomenal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resilient and positive, with a strong drive for results and the ability to both deal with ambiguity and thrive in a collaborative high-energy sales environment.
Minimum Experience: 4+ years
(Work from home) for EU/ US/ UK/ South Africa
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote