- Business Development Manager for IRIS Credixo to be pitched to Banks, NBFCs, and Fintechs
- More about IRIS Credixo at https://irisgst.com/iriscredixo/
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Create relevant databases and target prospective clients and partners
- Engage prospects, present IRIS Credixo solution, and perform effective online demos to prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements, work with the Product manager, and close
- Be prepared to actively engage prospects, be prepared to travel
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
Desired Candidate Profile
- Some experience and track record of delivering exceptional sales outcomes and taking complete accountability/ownership of the SaaS product.
- Understanding of the Fintech market in India with trends, opportunities, and competition
- A self-motivated person with a love of sales, that will give their all to exceed goals and develop their career dreams.
- Customer-focused, outgoing individual that can build rapport easily, no matter what situation.
- A good listener with strong empathy skills, who can tune into customers and anticipate their needs.
- Someone who loves to collaborate has strong business ethics and phenomenal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resilient and positive, with a strong drive for results and the ability to both deal with ambiguity and thrive in a collaborative high-energy sales environment.
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)