Job Description / Responsibilities
- Owns all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- This person will be responsible for driving revenue of IRIS Business primarily by acquiring new clients and existing clients.
- Will be responsible for prospecting and building pipelines while building strong personal relationships with potential and existing, financial regulators/ government clients
- Develop and execute a strategic plan and create reliable forecasts
- Should be able to create new business opportunities by sourcing, mining / customizing elements with existing clients.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8- 12 years of experience in sales management, with significant experience in public sector sales and RFP management processes.
- A Go-getter, with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales and meet company revenue goals
- Experience with government / financial regulators and international exposure.
- Consulting and concept selling skills are a must. Preferably with a financial reporting background.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Minimum Experience: 8 years
Maximum Experience: 12 years